Support a BRTC Student!
Support a BRTC student.
Please give today!
Getting Started at BRTC
Getting started at BRTC is easier than ever!
MyBRTC is one-stop access to Moodle and Gmail!
- Kelly Grooms Honored by Pocahontas Rotary Club
At the Randolph County Chamber of Commerce banquet on October 15, Kelly Grooms was awarded the W.W. Scott Public Service Award from the Pocahontas Rot...
- THE RIVER’S EDGE, VOLUME 16, ISSUE 4
Download Volume 16, Issue 4 of The River’s Edge Inside this Issue: BRTC Announces the 12th Annual Holocaust Survivor Series Thank you, American Vetera...
- Dr. Jan Ziegler Awarded the Ransom Bettis Award
Interim President Dr. Jan Ziegler was awarded the Ransom Bettis Award at the 2018 Randolph County Chamber of Commerce banquet held October 15. The Ra...
- Jonathan Wilson Awarded the Gene Haas Foundation Scholarship
Jonathan Wilson has been awarded the Gene Haas Foundation Scholarship for Fall 2018. Wilson is a transfer student who lives in Newport with his wife...
- Timothy Quarterman Awarded the Gene Haas Foundation Scholarship
Timothy Quarterman has been awarded the Gene Haas Foundation Scholarship for Fall 2018. Quarterman received his GED in 1993. He is originally from F...