The General Education Assessment Sub-Committee is a sub-committee of the Academic Assessment Committee.
In accordance with its responsibilities, this committee will
- Develop, implement, and periodically evaluate the general education assessment plan;
- Evaluate general education outcomes;
- Implement curriculum mapping of course assessments to general education outcomes;
- Identify and create solutions to areas where the general education curriculum might not provide opportunities for students to achieve desired outcomes;
- Identify any other relevant general education assessments; and
- Aid faculty in implementing the general education assessment plan.
The following individuals are members of the Assessment Committee:
- Laddie Hunter (Co-chair), English Instructor
- Lisa Inman (Co-chair), English Instructor
- Jared Bassham, Law Enforcement Training Academy Instructor
- Aja Osler, Science Instructor
- Ruth Schaa, Business Instructor
- Dr. Roger Johnson, Vice President of General Education