The report uses Arkansas Department of Workforce Services (ADWS) and the Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE) data to
- provide earnings information for Arkansas degree and certificate programs,
- average student loan debt by degree or certificate program, and
- employment rates for graduates in the year after they complete their certificate or degree program.
This page will be updated annually.
Reports for 2016-2017
- 2016 Economic Security Report for academic year 2016-2017
- Top 25% of BRTC certifications and degree programs with highest full-time job placement and highest average annual earnings
- Bottom 10% BRTC of certificates and degree programs with lowest full-time job placement and lowest average annual earnings