BRTC offers a variety of certificates and degrees to help you achieve your dreams:
- Certificate of Proficiency — 1-semester program. These programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Technical Certificate — 1-year programs (2 semesters).
- Associate degree — 2-year program. These degrees are usually transferable to a 4-year college or university.
- Foundation Skills: Reading, Math, Writing, Speaking, and Listening
- Thinking Skills: Critical Thinking, Decision Making, Creativity, and Problem Solving
- Applied Technology: Computer Literacy and Appropriate Use of Technology
- Global and Civic Responsibility: Cultural Diversity, Use of Resources, Political Awareness, Historical Perspective, Environmental Issues, Economics, Citizenship, and Social Sensitivity
- Personal Development: Self-esteem, Motivation, Ethics, Professionalism, Sociability, Self Management, Life Long Learning, Appreciation of the Arts, and Health/Wellness
- Interpersonal Skills: Respect, Tolerance, Team Work, Responsibility, Accountability, Ethics, Leadership, and Customer Service
Fire Science, (T.C.) (A.A.S.)
General Technology, (A.A.S.)
General Technology–Health Professions, Nursing, (T.C.) (A.A.S.)
General Technology–Health Professions, Respiratory, (T.C.) (A.A.S.)
General Technology–Option for LPNs, (A.A.S.)