BRTC offers a variety of certificates and degrees to help you achieve your dreams:
- Certificate of Proficiency — 1-semester program. These programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Technical Certificate — 1-year programs (2 semesters).
- Associate degree — 2-year program. These degrees are usually transferable to a 4-year college or university.
- Foundation Skills: Reading, Math, Writing, Speaking, and Listening
- Thinking Skills: Critical Thinking, Decision Making, Creativity, and Problem Solving
- Applied Technology: Computer Literacy and Appropriate Use of Technology
- Global and Civic Responsibility: Cultural Diversity, Use of Resources, Political Awareness, Historical Perspective, Environmental Issues, Economics, Citizenship, and Social Sensitivity
- Personal Development: Self-esteem, Motivation, Ethics, Professionalism, Sociability, Self Management, Life Long Learning, Appreciation of the Arts, and Health/Wellness
- Interpersonal Skills: Respect, Tolerance, Team Work, Responsibility, Accountability, Ethics, Leadership, and Customer Service
General Technology, (A.A.S.)
General Technology–Health Professions, Nursing, (T.C.) (A.A.S.)
General Technology–Health Professions, Respiratory, (T.C.) (A.A.S.)
General Technology–Option for LPNs, (A.A.S.)