All of the following must be submitted to attend the Law Enforcement Training Academy:
- Physical Training Information Form
- BRTC Application for Training (MS Word Template)
- Waiver of Liabilities and Information
- Attendance/Firearms Information Form
- Summary Report Form
- Immunization Record (Mandatory for all officers born on or after January 1, 1957. Any officer claiming a religious or philosophical exemption must contact the Arkansas Department of Health at 501-661-2000. Officers must have an MMR plus a booster MMR before being enrolled.)
- Official high school transcript or GED Scores; and Official college transcript (if applicable). Not a copy of the diploma. Official transcripts can be mailed directly to BRTC Attn: Bridgette Rose. PO Box 468, Pocahontas, AR 72455
- Test Scores (For anyone graduating high school, ASSET, ACT, SAT, COMPASS, or ACCUPLACER scores are acceptable. If you have attended college and have 30+ college hours on a transcript, you need not retest. If you have not tested, it may be done at any local 2 or 4-year secondary institution.)
- Photocopy of your Arkansas Driver’s License
- Photocopy of your Social Security Card
- Photocopy of DD214 (if applicable)
If applying as a self-sponsored US Veteran, you will also need:
All students registering for training must be cleared by the Arkansas Commission on Law Enforcement Standards and Training (CLEST) before they are allowed to attend classes. CLEST’s number is 501-682-3601 if you need to check or update your file.
Contact Bridgette at 870-248-4190 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.