The Arkansas Rural Nursing Education Consortium (ARNEC) seeks a dynamic, innovative, and creative educator for the position of Registered Nursing Instructor to add to its ARNEC teaching team.
ARNEC is a consortium of eight Arkansas community colleges: ASU-Newport, Black River Technical College, UA Cossatot, Ozarka College, South Arkansas Community College, University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton, University of Arkansas Community College at Hope-Texarkana, and University of Arkansas Community College at Rich Mountain.
- Maintain a valid, unencumbered Arkansas Registered Nursing license
- Minimum of a BSN; Masters in Nursing preferred
- Must have at least three (3) years of clinical nursing experience with five (5) years preferred; minimum of one (1) year of nursing education experience preferred
- Travel is required as part of the eleven-month faculty position
- Must be knowledgeable of the rules, regulations, principles, and policies in all fields of nursing
- Maintain educational and clinical competencies in areas of instructional responsibilities
- Must be able to pass a background check
- To prepare and present curriculum in collaboration with faculty and the ARNEC program director
- Meet for class regularly and punctually; follow instructor guidelines as outlined in the ARNEC Faculty Handbook
- Teach needed courses and maintain a classroom that is conducive to learning
- Appropriately direct students according to ARNEC policies and procedures for conflict resolution
- Communicate professionally with all constituents of the consortium
- Demonstrate positive student rapport
Primary permanent office location will be at the college campus closest to the educator’s home.
Salary is in the $60,000 range; dependent upon education and experience and position includes paid sick leave, a retirement package, group health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance options.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Friday, January 10, 2020 at 4:30 p.m., or until a suitable candidate has been selected
Submit a completed UA Cossatot application, cover letter, detailed resume, unofficial college transcripts, three professional letters of reference, and a three (3) to five (5) minute video clip of a teaching presentation over the healthcare subject of your choice. Submissions may be mailed to UA Cossatot, Attn: Human Resources, 183 College Drive, DeQueen, AR 71832, e-mailed to email@example.com , faxed to 870-642-6864, or brought by in person.
All requested application materials must be completed and submitted within application packet to be considered.
Applications can be downloaded at https://www.cccua.edu/jobs, Employment Opportunities link, or call 870-584-1104 to request one.
UA Cossatot is an EEO/AA/ADA employer. Qualified minorities are encouraged to apply.