This page will help you start out! Check out the sidebar for more information!
New and Returning Students
The following links will help you get started. Let us know if you need help!
Many of our classes are online. Our Distance Education office will help you!
- See our current Tuition and Fees
- Set up a payment plan
- Pay your bill on myBRTC
- See if you are eligible for support and help from Career Pathways
If you have any type of Financial Aid questions, contact the Financial Aid Office. They can help you with the following
- Pell Grants
- Student Loans
Communication and announcements for students are accessible on
You can also learn about BRTC from
We have lots of programs for you to choose from!
- Academic programs and degrees
- Adult Education
- Career and Technical Center
- Concurrent Classes
- Corporate & Community Education
We have other opportunities for you!
We know you may run into a situation where you need help. We want to help!
- Help with your BRTC student email
- Distance Education help
- Distance Education faculty and staff
- BRTC faculty/staff directory
If you have no idea who to ask for