- Have a 2.00 overall GPA in course work applicable toward a degree or certificate pursued;
- For honors, all courses applicable to the degree or certificate that the student is currently pursuing will be utilized;
- Must satisfy all developmental requirements applicable to degree or certificate before being allowed to graduate. No student will be exempt for any developmental requirement imposed by the institution or by state law;
- Submit an Intent to Graduate, located on myBRTC, no later than the Monday following mid-term grades are posted;
- Contact the Finance office to make sure no financial holds on the student’s permanent records;
- Complete 18 hours of coursework at BRTC to fulfill requirements.
The graduation letter and Intent to Graduate form as well as other information for graduating students are located in myBRTC.
- BRTC Fall Commencement Set for December 13
Black River Technical College will hold its commencement ceremony on Thursday, D...
- The River’s Edge, Volume 16, Issue 1
Download Volume 16, Issue 1 of The River’s Edge Inside this Issue: BRTC Enrollme...
- BRTC Holds Commencement Exercises at Alternate Location
Due to the flooding in East Pocahontas, BRTC held its Spring 2017 Commencement T...
- BRTC Practical Nursing Pinning and Graduation Held at First Baptist Church in Pocahontas
Due to the flooding in East Pocahontas, the graduation and pinning ceremony for...
- BRTC Holds Commencement Exercises
BRTC held its Fall Commencement this past Thursday evening in the Randolph Count...