- Students may earn up to 3 hours of college credit for attending a BRTC-sponsored international tour.
- HUM 1003 is only available during the semester in which the tour will take place.
HUM 1003: International Travel
3 credits (3 lec.)
Students who participate in BRTC’s International Tour may enroll for 3 hours of humanities credit within the following guidelines:
- Student must register for the class during the normal registration period for the semester in which the trip takes place.
- Normal tuition fees apply.
- The student is responsible for all costs associated with the tour.
- Student must complete required readings and other assignments as contracted with the BRTC Humanities faculty tour group leader.
This course serves as an elective for students completing the Associate of Arts degree program.