Requirements for Career Pathways Eligibility:
- Must have a dependent child under the age of 21 who lives in the home on a permanent basis.
- Copy of most recently filed Federal Income taxes (must meet income requirements—see below).
- If no taxes were filed then a copy of child’s birth certificate.
- Drivers License
- High School Transcript/GED and College Transcript if Applicable
- Letter from the DHS office (if receiving benefits—food stamps, Medicaid, ARKids, TEA)
- Name of each child and social security card
- Must be employed for a minimum of 1 hour per period of reimbursement for childcare or transportation (gas card).
|Persons in Family Unit||Annual Income|
If you feel you meet these requirements, please contact us at 870-248-4000, ext. 4064 or 4068 to make an appointment.
Funds are limited. Pathways Services are not entitlements.
The Arkansas Career Pathways Initiative is directed by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education with a grant from the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services.