Costume Contest Rules
9 – 11 AM
1 – 3 PM
10 – Noon
Come by the Costume Photo Booth during the hours listed above on Friday, April 28 or Saturday, April 29 to have your picture taken in your best Renaissance themed costume for a chance to win our costume contest!
Rules and information:
1. Contestants must come on Friday, April 28 or Saturday, April 29 to be photographed. Those who show up too late to get their photo taken cannot enter the contest.
2. Costumes must be Renaissance themed. Feel free to include a (written) story for your character, though it is not required.
3. Costumes must be appropriate for the time period.
4. Group costumes are allowed, but each contestant may only enter once.
5. Contest is open to all ages.
6. Costumes can be homemade or purchased. Costumes cannot include weapons or live animals.
7. Judging will take place on Saturday from noon to 2 pm on Saturday and will be decided by a panel of judges. The judges shall have the sole authority and discretion to select the winners.
8. Winners will be announced at 2 pm at the Renaissance Fair and on the BRTC Facebook page.
9. First, second, and third places will be awarded.
10. You may pick up your prize/trophy at:
2402 N 12th Avenue
Paragould, AR 72450
11. By entering the costume contest, you are giving BRTC permission to use your likeness on social media and future event advertising.