Get a head start on your future!
Take concurrent classes through BRTC and earn both high school and college credit!
To register for concurrent classes at BRTC, students must submit the following documentation:
- Application (obtain this from your high school counselor)
- shot record
- full set of test scores (ACT, Accuplacer, 9-10th grade Aspire)
- FERPA form
Fall 2019 Classes Begin on August 19th!
BRTC has provided a Student Handbook for those students participating in our Concurrent Enrollment Program.
The links below provide access to important concurrent enrollment forms and documents:
- Appendix A–Transcript Request Form
- Appendix B–MyBRTC Portal Login Instructions
- Appendix C–Title IX Resource Guide
- Appendix D–FERPA Student Consent Form
- Appendix E–Concurrent Policy
- Appendix F–Academic Calendar
- Appendix G–Add/Drop Form
- Appendix H–Course/Instructor Evaluation (for students to complete)
- Appendix I–Grades and Grade Point
- Appendix J–Course Offerings & Prerequisites
- Appendix K–BRTC Catalog
- Appendix L–ADHE Arkansas Course Transfer System
- Appendix M–Academic Integrity Policy
- Appendix N–Student Email
- Appendix O–Bookstore Info