Thank you for visiting Black River Technical College’s Concurrent Enrollment Program website! We are accredited through the Arkansas Department of Higher Education. I hope the provided information is helpful to you, but if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Sarah E. Waltermire
Concurrent Enrollment Coordinator
- THE LAST DAY TO DROP A CLASS FOR THE FALL SEMESTER IS WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2016. YOU MUST SUBMIT A SIGNED ADD/DROP FORM.
- CONCURRENT REGISTRATION DATES FOR THE SPRING 2016 SEMESTER WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER
- Corning High School–TBA
- Hoxie High School–TBA
- Maynard High School–TBA
- Naylor High School–TBA
- Pocahontas High School–TBA
- Ridgefield Christian School–TBA
- Sloan-Hendrix High School–TBA
- Walnut Ridge High School–TBA
- Westside High School–TBA
Who is Eligible for Concurrent Enrollment?
- Any high school student who has completed the 8th grade, and is
- Enrolled in an Arkansas public school, and is
- Recommended by his or her high school principal, superintendent, or counselor, may enroll in college courses when the combined enrollments do not exceed a normal academic load.
Our Participating Schools
- Corning High School
- Hoxie High School
- Maynard High School
- Naylor High School
- Pocahontas High School
- Ridgefield Christian School
- Sloan-Hendrix High School
- Walnut Ridge High School
- Westside High School
Don’t see your school listed, but would like to participate in our program? Please contact me to see if a partnership is possible!