Payment Guidelines for Concurrent Classes for Fall 2017
1. PAYMENT DEADLINE FOR FALL 2017 IS FRIDAY, AUGUST 25, 2017. TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PAYMENT PLAN, STUDENTS MUST PAY 50% OF THEIR TOTAL BILL BY NOON ON AUGUST 25. AFTER NOON, PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL.
Tuition and fees are due and payable (posted in our system) by the payment deadline or students will be dropped from classes. If students are dropped from classes for this reason, they will not be re-registered until tuition is paid.
Students or parents who wish to establish a payment plan for tuition should enroll in the FACTS Tuition Management Program—See #6 for more details.
2. Class costs are as follows:
- 3 credit hour course at high school = $144.00
- 4 credit hour course at high school = $192.00
- 3 credit hour course on BRTC campuses = $360.00
- 4 credit hour course on BRTC campuses = $480.00
- 3 credit hour course taught online = $420.00
- 4 credit hour course taught online = $560.00
3. Pay by check or money order by mailing to:
Black River Technical College
Attn: Beverly Edington
P.O. Box 468
Pocahontas, AR 72455
4. Pay by debit or credit card by phone:
- BRTC Pocahontas Campus–Beverly Edington, 870-248-4033
- BRTC Paragould Campus–Darlene Crawford, 870-239-0969, ext. 5250
5. Pay by cash, check, money order, or debit or credit card in person:
- Pocahontas BRTC Campus–Payment Window, located in the Administration Building.
- Paragould BRTC Campus–Bookstore
6. Pay by debit or credit card online:
- Go to www.blackrivertech.edu
- Login to Campus Connect—Please see instructions on Concurrent Enrollment Program webpage: http://www.blackrivertech.org/current-students/concurrent-enrollment
- Go to Student Information>Review/Pay Account>Select Term
- Click Pay by FACTS Tuition Management
- You will be enrolling through e-Cashier
Refund for Credit Courses – Fall or Spring Semester
Before semester begins – 100%
Second week of semester – 70%
Third week of semester – 50%
Refund for Credit Courses – Summer Session I & II
Before session begins – 100%
Fourth day of class – 50%
Fifth day of class – 0%
Refund for Intersession and Accelerated Classes
Before classes begins – 100%
Second day of class – 50%
Third day of class – 0%
Refund for Short Duration Class (1 to 7 days)
Before class begins – 100%
Start of class – 0%
Refund for Non-Credit Courses
Before course begins – 100%
Start of course – 0%
To receive tuition refunds students must complete a Refund Request form and return to Black River Technical College, Attn: Sherry Griggs, P.O. Box 468, Pocahontas, AR 72455.
Request must be made within one year of the occurrence of the credit.