- Students must have a 2.00 overall GPA in course work applicable toward a degree or certificate they are pursuing.
- To determine honors for graduation, all courses that are applicable to the degree or certificate that the student is currently pursuing will be utilized.
- Students must satisfy all developmental requirements applicable to their degree or certificate before they will be allowed to graduate. No student will be exempt for any developmental requirement imposed by the institution or by state law.
- Students must submit an Intent to Graduate no later than the Monday following mid-term grades are posted.
- Students should contact the Finance Office to make sure that they do not have any financial holds on their permanent records.
- Students must complete 18 hours of work at BRTC to fulfill requirements.
- BRTC Opened Extended Hours for Spring 2018 Registration
Black River Technical College personnel will be available during extended hours...
- BRTC Holds Commencement Exercises at Alternate Location
Due to the flooding in East Pocahontas, BRTC held its Spring 2017 Commencement T...
- BRTC Practical Nursing Pinning and Graduation Held at First Baptist Church in Pocahontas
Due to the flooding in East Pocahontas, the graduation and pinning ceremony for...
- Graduation Locations and Times
BRTC Fall 2017 LETA Graduation will be Friday, November 17th at 1 p.m. Location:...
- BRTC Holds Commencement Exercises
BRTC held its Fall Commencement this past Thursday evening in the Randolph Count...