Rotaract is a Rotary-sponsored club that
- fosters leadership and responsible citizenship,
- encourages ethical standards in business, and
- promotes international peace and understanding.
Rotaract of Black River Technical College is a college-based club. Chapter meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 11:45 a.m. in BT 110 on the Pocahontas campus.
Rotaracters work on at least one community service project and at least one international project yearly. They also participate in professional development oppotunties and interact with local Rotarians.
Membership requirements: Rotaract members must
- meet the attendance requirement of 60% of yearly club meetings, activites, and fundraisers,
- be of good character,
- be a current BRTC student,
- be in good standing with BRTC,
- have at least a cumulative GPA of 2.0, and
- pay yearly $10 dues.
Membership benefits: Rotaract members are able to
- develop and grow personally,
- network with community professionals and leaders,
- develop leadership skills,
- improve public speaking,
- have the chance to address community needs,
- improve life in foreign countries,
- become more culturally aware, and
- learn about other countries and societies.
Rotaract of Black River Technical College sponsor is the Pocahontas Rotary Club. The faculty advisor:Karen Liebhaber 870-248-4178 firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/BRTCRotaract