All Books Sold at BRTC Online Bookstore
Textbook ordering is performed entirely online at the Black River Technical College Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX: Blackrivertech.textbookx.com
The BRTC Online Bookstore offers students an efficient, personalized shopping experience. All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in one easy-to-navigate page.
- Multiple Book Options– Select from a wide variety of low-cost textbooks formats including new, used, eBooks, and rentals
- Free Shipping– Receive free shipping on select orders over $49*
- Student Rewards Program– When you place your order at the Bookstore, you’re automatically entered to win one of our monthly prizes
- Year-Round Book Buy-Back– Sell your book(s) back on the Marketplace at any time throughout the year, you name the price!
- Shop our peer-to-peer Marketplace– where students can save an average of 60% off list price
- Optimized for Mobile– The Online Bookstore is easy to use on any Smartphone or tablet. Order anytime, anywhere on any device
- Login using your BRTC student login.
- Choose new, used, eBook, & rental options
The on-campus college bookstore stocks
- some required supplies for classes
- a variety of BRTC branded items
- Graduation caps and gowns at graduation time
Financial Aid charges are allowed once a voucher code has been received by the student. Financial Aid will be available in the campus stores and online. Financial aid charges are allowed as follows:
- Fall: during the first week of classes. Voucher codes are sent out the month prior to classes starting and remain available until the end of the second week of classes.
- Spring: during the first week of classes. Voucher codes are sent out the month prior to classes starting and remain available until the end of the second week of classes
- Intersession: during the first day of classes. Voucher codes are sent out 2 – 3 weeks prior to classes starting and remain available until the end of the first week of classes
- Summer I: during the first two days of classes. Voucher codes are sent out 2 – 3 weeks prior to classes starting and remain available until the end of the first week of classes
- Summer II: during the first two days of classes. Voucher codes are sent out 2 – 3 weeks prior to classes starting and remain available until the end of the first week of classes
- A refund request will be completed and a check will be mailed.
Returns Online at Blackrivertech.textbookx.com
Purchased items can be returned to us for a full refund in the amount of the merchandise price paid, provided the following conditions are met:
- Item was not purchased on our marketplace.
- Item returned within 30 days of your order confirmation.
- Item was not sold as “Non-returnable.”
- If the item is “consumable,” for example a one-time-use access code, it has not been opened or used.
- Item was not sold as a rental.
- Bundles must not be opened.
- Anything sent to us which is not in a refundable condition, will not be sent back to you. Please verify your items meet the above conditions before sending.
EBook Refund Policy
Most eBooks are refundable under certain circumstances:
- You purchased your subscription to this eBook no more than 2 weeks ago.
- You have not viewed or printed any more than 10% of the text.
Campus Store Returns
- Fall/Spring: Returns may only be made during the first 10 days of school.
- Intersession: Returns may only be made on the 1st and 2nd day of class.
- Summer I & Summer II: Returns may only be made the 1st week.
- The River’s Edge, Volume 15, Issue 6
Download Volume 15, Issue 6 of The River’s Edge Inside this Issue: You’re Helping Adult Education Students Improve Their...
- Police academy student arrested for threats
Sunday, October 1st 2017, 10:16 pm CDT — RANDOLPH COUNTY, AR (KAIT) – A Marion police officer enrolled in th...
- Book closed for inventory
The BRTC Bookstore is closed for inventory. It will reopen on Monday, July 3, 2017 at 7:00 am....