All Books Sold at New BRTC Online Bookstore
Beginning in Fall 2017, textbook ordering will be done entirely online at the NEW Black River Technical College Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX: Blackrivertech.textbookx.com
The BRTC Online Bookstore offers students an efficient, personalized shopping experience. All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in one easy-to-navigate page.
Online Bookstore Features
- Multiple Book Options– Select from a wide variety of low-cost textbooks formats including new, used, eBooks, and rentals
- Free Shipping– Receive free shipping on select orders over $49*
- Student Rewards Program– When you place your order at the Bookstore, you’re automatically entered to win one of our monthly prizes
- Year-Round Book Buy-Back– Sell your book(s) back on the Marketplace at any time throughout the year, you name the price!
- Shop our peer-to-peer Marketplace– where students can save an average of 60% off list price
- Optimized for Mobile– The Online Bookstore is easy to use on any Smartphone or tablet. Order anytime, anywhere on any device
How to Login
- Login using your BRTC student login.
- Choose new, used, eBook, & rental options
The on-campus college bookstore stocks
- some required supplies for classes
- a variety of BRTC branded items
- Graduation caps and gowns at graduation time
Charges to Financial Aid
Financial aid charges are allowed as follows:
- during the first week of Fall
- during the first week of Spring
- during the first day of Intersession
- during the first two days of Summer I
- during the first two days of Summer II
- Book closed for inventory
The BRTC Bookstore is closed for inventory. It will reopen on Monday, July 3, 2017 at 7:00 am....
- Bookstore Survey Winner
Charley Zirbel, a transfer student majoring in business, won $50 from the Black River Technical College Bookstore after...
- Ag Student wins College Bookstore Survey and is Inducted into PTK
April 5th was a busy day for Jodi Davis of Paragould. She took advantage of early registration and became the very firs...