Recent Job Openings NATIONWIDE !!!! (9/2/15)
Lexicon, Inc. is a structural steel fabrication and erection company headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas. We at Lexicon strive to perform quality work at a competitive price, and are currently seeking graduates to join our team on a full time basis.
The demand for trained welders is rising. Unfortunately, there are not enough candidates to meet the demand. Prospect Steel would like to invite trained welders, fitters, CNC operators, maintenance technicians, and heavy equipment mechanics, at Black River Technical College, an opportunity to interview for a Position at Prospect Steel.
Prospect Steel looks forward to building a relationship with your school, and hope to keep the lines of communication open, in anticipation for help with our shortage of welders.
If you are interested in learning more about Prospect Steel and all our various companies, please visit our site at:
www.lexicon-inc.com. (Welders wanted)
https://www.trinitycareers.com/ (Welders wanted)
We currently offer:
- Personality and Interest Inventories available to help you decide on a career path or Major (see info below)
- Resume’ Development
- Career Advising
- Aid students in job search processes and resources
- Assist with job skills including interviewing skills, resume’ development, and networking
- CAREER ACTION PLAN → Click HERE to view. Feel free to print.
-Tons of info here on this website: onetonlie.org
– Here is a fun website with good info: “What Can I Do With This Major”?
*Please feel free to stop by!
We offer the STRONG Interest Inventory The STRONG Interest Inventory may help you with:
- Exploring and identifying careers related to your interests
- Choosing education and training options that match your interests
- Determining your preferred learning environment
- Understanding your leadership, risk-taking and teamwork preferences
These tools are meant to be a starting point to help you in the self-exploration process. Stop by The Learning Center on campus or feel free to make an appointment by emailing: email@example.com .
* This position is funded by the PACE grant