If you are a BRTC student and have a child in your household under the age of 21, the Arkansas Career Pathways grant program may be a valuable resource for you on “your path to a brighter future”.
Arkansas Career Pathways may be able to provide you the opportunity to complete:
- GED/Adult Education classes
- Short Term career certificate programs – some lasting under one year
- Two-year degree programs leading to careers
Other student support services may include:
- Childcare assistance
- Transportation cost assistance
- Career and academic counseling
- Job placement assistance
To be eligible for this program:
- Be the parent or legal guardian of a child under 21 years of age who lives in the home on a permanent basis
- Have earnings that fall below the 250% federal poverty level guidelines
- Be an Arkansas Resident
To find out more information about this program, come by AD 114 or call Black River Technical College at 870-248-4000, ext. 4064.
Call today to see if you qualify!
This program is supported by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education and The Arkansas Department of Workforce Services.