Eligibility Requirements for Career Pathways:
- Be the parent or legal guardian of a child under 21 years of age who lives in the home on a permanent basis.
- Household earnings must fall below the 250% federal poverty level guidelines.
- Be an Arkansas resident.
Information/Documents Needed to Help Evaluate Eligibility for Career Pathways:
- A copy of the most recently filed federal income taxes.
- A copy of child’s birth certificate, proof of live birth, or adoption papers.
- A copy of your drivers’ license.
- A copy of each household member’s social security card
- A letter from the DHS office if receiving benefits: e. ARKids, Medicaid, TEA, food stamps…
- Fill out an Application/Release Form.
To find out how Career Pathways may be able to assist you, please contact us at 870-248-4064 or come by our office in AD114.
Funds are limited. Career Pathways Services are not entitlements.
This program is supported by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education and The Arkansas Department of Workforce Services.