Requirements for Career Pathways Eligibility:
- Must have a dependent child under the age of 21 who lives in the home on a permanent basis.
- Copy of most recently filed Federal Income taxes (must meet income requirements—see below).
- A copy of child’s birth certificate/proof of live birth or adoption papers
- Drivers License
- Letter from the DHS office (if receiving benefits—food stamps, Medicaid, ARKids, TEA)
- Each family members social security card
- Completion of the Career Readiness Certificate prior to receiving benefits
|Persons in Family Unit||Annual Income|
|2||less than $40,050|
|3||less than $50,400|
|4||less than $60,750|
|5||less than $71,100|
|6||less than $81,450|
|7||less than $91,825|
|8||less than $102,225|
If you feel you meet these requirements, please contact us at 870-248-4000, ext. 4064 or 4068 to make an appointment.
Funds are limited. Pathways Services are not entitlements.
The Arkansas Career Pathways Initiative is directed by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education with a grant from the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services.