BRTC’s TRIO Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) is a federally-funded program which assists individuals in achieving their high school equivalency certificate and/or enrolling in and completing a post-secondary education degree or certificate. BRTC’s EOC currently serves Randolph, Lawrence, Clay, and Greene Counties.
How Can We Help You?
- complete college admission applications
- complete financial aid applications
- complete college entrance exam forms
- enroll in a GED program
- complete ACCUPLACER admissions testing
Who Is Eligible?
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents who do not have a bachelor’s degree
- Adults of ages 19 and above
- U.S. veterans of any age
- Military-connected children of any age
How Much Do Services Cost?
There is no cost–services are free!
How Do I Participate in This Service?
Complete the application and return to the TRiO office OR visit with an EOC staff member!
Lindsay Stewart 870-248-4000 ext. 4059
Matthew Smith 870-248-4000 ext. 4057
Linda Bland 870-248-4000 ext. 4056
Once your eligibility has been determined, you will be accepted into our program!
Want To Know More About TRiO?
Check out these Websites:
- Arkansas Association of Student Assistance Programs
- Southwest Association of Student Assistance Programs
- Council for Opportunity in Education Advocating TRiO
- U.S. Department of Education TRiO Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
BRTC’s Educational Opportunity Center is a fully-funded TRIO program of the U.S. Department of Education.