Students must have a reliable internet connection to access Moodle. Broadband or high-speed Internet access is recommended for optimal experience. A dial-up Internet connection will result in Moodle pages loading slowly and viewing audio/files may not be possible.
Moodle Mobile App
The latest version of Chrome or Firefox are the recommended browsers for Moodle.
- Note: Internet Explorer is not recommended because some features in Moodle do not display well
- Windows: 10, 8, 7
- Mac: OS X 10.10 or higher
- iOS: 7.0+ (iPad only). Must have a compatible LMS integration.
- Adobe Flash Player (bundled with the LockDown Browser installation)
- Web camera (internal or external) & microphone
- A broadband internet connection
- More info
VoiceThread is supported in all major web browsers (see above). For the best possible experience, your web browser should be fully up to date or no more than two major releases behind.
You must also have Adobe Flash version 11.1 or later installed.