Process for Catalog Changes
For changes to the catalog, please do the following:
- As a faculty or staff member, identify changes to be made to the catalog.
- Go to the electronic copy of the most recent catalog and copy what needs to be changed into a Word document.
- Highlight in yellow all changes to be made
- To delete something, use the strikethrough then highlight it in yellow.
- To add something, type the material in the exact spot it should be and highlight in yellow.
- To change something, make the change in the exact spot it should be and highlight in yellow.
- Identify what type of change is proposed:
- An addendum to this year’s catalog
- Modification to next year’s catalog.
- Send the Word file via email to all of the following individuals:
- the direct supervisor
- the respective VP
Any discussion, changes, etc. on the item should be handled within the department and division.
- When the item is completely ready for inclusion, the VP will forward the Word document with the final changes and give his/her approval to the Vice President for Institutional Advancement.
- Once the appropriate VP sends his/her approval, Krystal Hendon will respond and include the item for the update.