Complete 1 Application for the Following Scholarships: Deadline March 1st
Institutional and Private Scholarships Application only needs to be submitted once for consideration of all Institutional and Private Scholarships.
BRTC Institutional Scholarships
Institutional Scholarships are administered out of state funds.
BRTC Foundation Scholarships
Individual donors give their own money to create BRTC Foundation Scholarships.
- See Scholarship Opportunities list for individual scholarship descriptions
Click on Each Scholarship Below for Application:
- Arkansas Challenge Lottery Scholarship
The Arkansas Academic Challenge Program provides educational assistance to Arkansas residents who are in pursuit of a higher education. Additional funding has been made possible by the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery which has led to more scholarship opportunities to previously undeserved Arkansans. Deadline is June 1st.
- Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship
- Dave Fergusion Agriculture Scholarship
- ArkADE Student Scholarship
- National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP)
AHDC helps seasonal farm-workers acquire marketable job skills leading to full time employment within the Agricultural industry and helps those who prefer to transition to occupations outside of agriculture. The NFJP is funded by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Program
The purpose of the Nursing Scholarship Program (NSP) is to provide scholarships to nursing students in exchange for a minimum 2-year full-time service commitment (or part-time equivalent), at an eligible health care facility with a critical shortage of nurses. Scholarships are awarded competitively and consist of payment for tuition, fees, other reasonable costs and a monthly support stipend.
- AT&T War Memorial Scholarship
- Junior Auxiliary of Jonesboro, AR, Inc. Scholarship
- Arkansas Spinal Cord Foundation’s Sandra Turner Memorial Scholarship
- American Indian Scholarship
- R. Preston Woodruff, Jr. Scholarship
- Future Educators Association Core Academic Skills for Educators Scholarship Application Applications are due by April 1st.
- Stay Fit In College Scholarship
- Horatio Alger National Career and Technical Scholarship Program Application deadline is June 15. Must be enrolled in a career or technical program.