In some cases private donors wish to support a specific area of study or type of students. The following scholarships are awarded to new or returning BRTC students based on the scholarship requirements.
Some departmental scholarships require students to major in the discipline. Others simply require students to be enrolled in a course, sometimes a specific course, within the discipline. Check each scholarship’s requirements for details.
- Foster & Foster Farms Scholarship in Memory of Jack and Amy Foster
- Jennifer Wren Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Based Upon Demographics
Some private donors want to support certain types of students. The scholarships in this section require students to meet certain demographic criteria. Check each scholarship’s requirements for details.
- Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship
- Sylvia Cagle Single Parent Scholarship
- Mary Sallee Single Parent Scholarship