Dr. Baltz is also a partner with BRTC for the Delta Dental dentistry grant for 2015-2016 and 2016-2017.
Dr. Baltz is a native of Randolph County and earned her DDS at the University of Memphis Dental School. She has offices in Pocahontas and Walnut Ridge.
- $1,000 for the Fall and Spring semesters
- Recipient must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Complete minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Complete scholarship application and submit with:
- ACT, ASSET, or Accuplacer scores;
- High school transcript;
- 200-300 typed-written, essay.