The Eddie Mae Herron Scholarship is sponsored by the Eddie Mae Herron Center in Pocahontas, Arkansas. The Center houses more than two hundred years worth of African-American history and was the one-room schoolhouse and church for the African-American community of Pocahontas.
- $250 for the Fall and Spring semesters
- Recipient must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Preference is given to an African-American student
- Must be pursuing a certificate or associate degree at BRTC,
- Must submit a FAFSA which can be completed at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Complete minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Must resubmit application for eligibility
- Complete scholarship application below
- Submit 250 word typed essay