Henry Culver was a pastor from McDougal, Arkansas, who was a music lover. He tuned pianos, taught singing schools in surrounding churches, taught the lost art of shape notes rather notes centered around lines and spaces, and lead music at singing conventions all around the McDougal area.
Mr. Culver was the grandfather of BRTC choir director Joniece Trammel. The Henry Culver Music Scholarship is devoted to music in his honor.
- Tuition/Fees for 1-credit hour
- $82 for 1 semester
- Awarded each Fall & Spring semester
- Applicant must be enrolled in the Kimbrough Choir.
- Must reapply for each term.
- Complete scholarship application
- Varies each semester. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.