- Fall- August 15th
- Spring- January 30th
- Summer I -June 15th
- up to $750 per semester, depending on the student’s enrollment
- Single parent (of at least one child under age 18)
- Enrolled part-time (minimum 6 credit hours) or full-time
- Must be a Randolph County resident
- Must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
Required Supporting Documents
The following documents are required and must be submitted with your completed application form by the application deadline (above). Use the Upload Tool found in the Supporting Documents section of the application to attach these documents. Be sure to attach the documents to your application before you submit it. Only complete applications will be considered.
- A copy of your class schedule for the semester this scholarship will be used. If a class schedule is not available at the time of application, provide an enrollment or acceptance letter from the school. (You will still be required to provide a copy of your schedule once it becomes available.)
- A copy of your high school transcript, GED test scores, or college transcript (whichever is most recent)
- A typewritten statement explaining the following:
- why you chose your current program or course of study
- what you hope to achieve with your education
- If you are functioning as a custodial single parent for a child who is not your biological child, please explain the situation.
- If you are living with a family member or a roommate, please explain the situation.
- Include any other information about yourself that you believe would help the Selection Committee evaluate your scholarship application.
- ADHE Release form – Download and complete the form
- A court-filed document showing separate maintenance (only required if you are legally separated or in the process of divorce)
Complete the application below.Application