ALL refund checks, with the exception of loan checks, will be mailed to the students’ most current address on file.
- Please be sure to verify your mailing address that we have on file by checking Campus Connect and if it is not current, you should update it by submitting an address change through Campus Connect.
- Campus Connect will continue to reflect a message regarding refunds that will now indicate that a refund has been mailed to you.
BRTC Faculty & Staff will use the student email accounts (GMAIL) as a way of communication to our students. If you have not already activated your BRTC student email account, please do so promptly by going to here.
Student Email Accounts will be used for notifications from the following departments:
- Business Office: Student Account Statements, Notifications of when refunds have been mailed
- Financial Aid Office: Award Letters, Missing Documentation
- Registrar’s Office: Deadlines for Adding/Dropping classes, etc…
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR STUDENT EMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!