To graduate from BRTC, all students must adhere to the following:
- Students must have a 2.00 overall GPA in course work applicable toward a degree or certificate they are pursuing.
- To determine honors for graduation, all courses that are applicable to the degree or certificate that the student is currently pursuing will be utilized.
- Students must satisfy all developmental requirements applicable to their degree or certificate before they will be allowed to graduate. No student will be exempt for any developmental requirement imposed by the institution or by state law.
- Students must submit an Intent to Graduate Form no later than the Monday following mid-term grades are posted.
- Students should contact the Finance Office to make sure that they do not have any financial holds on their permanent records.
- Students must complete 18 of the last 24 semester hours of work at BRTC to fulfill requirements.
- BRTC Graduation Held for 344 Students
BRTC commencement exercises were held December 12 in the Randolph County Develop...
- LETA Celebrates Graduation of 55
Speaking to an all-time record number of 55 graduates of the Law Enforcement Tra...
- Record Number Graduate in December
BRTC commencement exercises were held this past Thursday evening in the Randolph...
- LETA Graduation is Held for 43 Officers
BRTC’s Law Enforcement Training Academy held a graduation ceremony November 16 f...