To graduate from BRTC, all students must adhere to the following:
- Students must have a 2.00 overall GPA in course work applicable toward a degree or certificate they are pursuing.
- To determine honors for graduation, all courses that are applicable to the degree or certificate that the student is currently pursuing will be utilized.
- Students must satisfy all developmental requirements applicable to their degree or certificate before they will be allowed to graduate. No student will be exempt for any developmental requirement imposed by the institution or by state law.
- Students must submit an Intent to Graduate no later than the Monday following mid-term grades are posted.
- Students should contact the Finance Office to make sure that they do not have any financial holds on their permanent records.
- Students must complete 18 hours of work at BRTC to fulfill requirements.
- Registered and Practical Nursing Graduation
The graduation and pinning ceremony for BRTC’s Practical Nursing and Registered...
- BRTC Holds Commencement Exercises
BRTC held its Fall Commencement this past Thursday evening in the Randolph Count...
- Respiratory Care Students Graduate
On Thursday, December 10 Dr. Eric Turner conferred Associate of Applied Science...
- Commencement December 17
Approximately 283 students will graduate from Black River Technical College this...
- Internet CrimeStoppers star speaks at BRTC law enforcement graduation
Posted November 13, 2015 10:38 p.m. BRTC LETA had a special speaker from Louisia...