To graduate from BRTC, all students must adhere to the following:
- Students must have a 2.00 overall GPA in course work applicable toward a degree or certificate they are pursuing.
- To determine honors for graduation, all courses that are applicable to the degree or certificate that the student is currently pursuing will be utilized.
- Students must satisfy all developmental requirements applicable to their degree or certificate before they will be allowed to graduate. No student will be exempt for any developmental requirement imposed by the institution or by state law.
- Students must submit an Intent to Graduate Form no later than the Monday following mid-term grades are posted.
- Students should contact the Finance Office to make sure that they do not have any financial holds on their permanent records.
- Students must complete 18 hours of work at BRTC to fulfill requirements.
- Record Number Graduate in December
BRTC commencement exercises were held this past Thursday evening in the Randolph...
- LETA Graduation is Held for 43 Officers
BRTC’s Law Enforcement Training Academy held a graduation ceremony November 16 f...
- Senator Robert Thompson Speaks to Graduates: ‘Expect the Unexpected’
State Senator Robert Thompson of Paragould told BRTC’s graduating class they sho...