BRTC has been awarded a $12,500 grant from Delta Dental to provide free dental services to BRTC students who meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours during the semester of treatment;
- Is uninsured;
- Does not receive other government assistance for dental care; and
- Participates in a pre-screening process;
- Priority given to students scheduled for graduation in May 2015 or December 2015.
- Follow the guidelines of the program and
- Complete an anonymous follow-up survey after receiving services.
How to Participate
Complete the application below and you will be contacted about pre-screening after personnel review your application.Complete Application
Once you have received services, complete the following survey.Complete Survey
Thank you to the following dentists for donating their services in order to participate in helping BRTC students!
- Arkansas Smiles
- Dr. Karla Baltz
- Dr. Paul Baltz
For questions about the program on either campus, contact the following:
- Shawna Lepard
(870) 248-4000 ext. 4026