The application process began January 2, 2019. Full consideration will be given to applications received by February 15, 2019, although applications will continue to be received until the position is filled.
Items for Application
Interested candidates should submit the following.
- A cover letter (not to exceed 3 pages) indicating your interest in the position as well as explaining how your background has relevance to items in the Presidential Profile;
- Completed Arkansas State Application;
- A current curriculum vitae;
- Unofficial transcripts;
- A listing of five professional references, preferably from current and former institutions, providing their names, mailing addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers. Please indicate the nature of your relationship with each reference. The references should include these individuals:
- 1 supervisor,
- 1 management-level colleague,
- 1 reporting support staff member,
- 1 faculty member,
- 1 community member.
References will not be contacted until an applicant has been notified that he or she will proceed further in the process and has provided authorization for a background check.
All materials must be submitted electronically in PDF format to the attention of Julie Edington at the following email: email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion about the position, the process, or to make a nomination, please contact Julie Edington, Human Resources Director.