Each graduate of BRTC’s Aviation Maintenance Technology program is prepared to seek FAA certification/license in Airframe and/or Powerplant Technology in this one or two-year certificate degree or two-year AAS degree program. Offered under FAA accreditation standards, students complete a General curriculum in the first semester, followed by two semesters of Airframe curriculum and two semesters of Powerplant curriculum. Graduates will be able to repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
The AAS degree in Aviation Maintenance Technology provides students with additional credits in General Education courses, along with added skills to advance in the industry. This is a certified FAA Part 147 operation.
Associate of Applied Science
- Degree Plan 2012-2013 Airframe
- Degree Plan 2012-2013 Powerplant
- Degree Plan 2011-2012 Airframe
- Degree Plan 2011-2012 Powerplant
- Degree Plan 2010-2011 Airframe
- Degree Plan 2010-2011 Powerplant
- Degree Plan 2009-2010 Airframe
- Degree Plan 2009-2010 Powerplant
- Degree Plan 2008-2009 Aviation Airframe
- Degree Plan 2008-2009 Aviation Powerplant