Thank you for visiting Black River Technical College’s Concurrent Enrollment Program website! I hope the provided information is helpful to you, but if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Sarah E. Waltermire
Concurrent Enrollment Coordinator
Who is Eligible for Concurrent Enrollment?
- Any high school student who has completed the 8th grade, and is
- Enrolled in an Arkansas public school, and is
- Recommended by his or her high school principal, superintendent, or counselor, may enroll in college courses when the combined enrollments do not exceed a normal academic load.
Our Participating Schools
- Corning High School
- Hoxie High School
- Maynard High School
- Naylor High School
- Paragould High School
- Pocahontas High School
- Rector High School
- Ridgefield Christian School
- Sloan-Hendrix High School
- Walnut Ridge High School
- Westside High School
Don’t see your school listed, but would like to participate in our program? Please contact me to see if a partnership is possible!
- Parent Information Nights are scheduled at the following schools. If your school does not have one scheduled, please contact your principal or counselor.
- Pocahontas High School–October 20 at 6:00 pm in PJHS Library
- Paragould High School–October 21 at 5:30 pm
- Naylor High School–October 28 at 6:00 pm
- Student Evaluations of Concurrent Classes are being scheduled for October.
- Corning High School–October 21
- Hoxie High School–October 8
- Maynard High School–October 7
- Naylor High School–October 5
- Paragould High School–October 27
- Pocahontas High School–October 12
- Walnut Ridge High School–October 6
- Westside High School–October 13
- Registration dates are set for the Spring semester.
- Corning High School–November 20
- Hoxie High School–November 17
- Maynard High School–November 6
- Naylor High School–November 3
- Paragould High School– November 13
- Pocahontas High School–November 10
- Rector High School–November 19
- Ridgefield Christian School–December 9
- Sloan-Hendrix High School–November 12
- Walnut Ridge High School–November 19
- Westside High School–November 4