Thank you for visiting Black River Technical College’s Concurrent Enrollment Program website! I hope the provided information is helpful to you, but if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Sarah E. Waltermire
Concurrent Enrollment Coordinator
Who is Eligible for Concurrent Enrollment?
- Any high school student who has completed the 8th grade, and is
- Enrolled in an Arkansas public school, and is
- Recommended by his or her high school principal, superintendent, or counselor, may enroll in college courses when the combined enrollments do not exceed a normal academic load.
Our Participating Schools
- Corning High School
- Hoxie High School
- Maynard High School
- Naylor High School
- Paragould High School
- Pocahontas High School
- Rector High School
- Ridgefield Christian School
- Sloan-Hendrix High School
- Walnut Ridge High School
- Westside High School
Don’t see your school listed, but would like to participate in our program? Please contact me to see if a partnership is possible!
- FRIDAY, JANUARY 8 IS THE DEADLINE TO PAY FOR CONCURRENT CLASSES. If you do not pay for your classes by the payment deadline, you will automatically be dropped. In order to be reinstated, you must contact the Finance Office at 870-248-4033 and pay your balance in full.
- THE FINAL DAY FOR SCHEDULE CHANGES IS TUESDAY, JANUARY 19.