Instructor (Teacher) Requirements for Concurrent Classes
- The teacher will be teaching the class for no compensation.
- The teacher will need to have a Master’s degree in the area being taught or a Master’s Degree and 18 graduate hours in the area being taught.
- The teacher will need to supply an official copy of their college transcript to the BRTC Concurrent Classes coordinator.
- The teacher will need to instruct from a book that is identical to the one used by the BRTC Instructor(s) for that course or approved by the BRTC Department Head for the subject being taught. Math and Business courses must be taught out of the same textbooks that BRTC on-campus instructors use.
- The teacher will need to supply a syllabus for the course that is identical in content to the one used by BRTC Instructor(s) for that course.
- The teacher will need to supply a personal information sheet supplied by the BRTC Concurrent Coordinator.
- The teacher will be required to enter grades twice during the semester. In order to enter grades, instructors must provide a user name, a password, and an email address to the BRTC Registrar, Kimberly Bigger (870)248-4000, ext. 4015 and then log into the BRTC database system known as CAMPUS CONNECT.