Payment Guidelines for Concurrent Classes for Spring 2016
1. PAYMENT DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 8, 2016.
Tuition and fees are due and payable (posted in our system) by the payment deadline or students will be dropped from classes. If students are dropped from classes for this reason, they will not be re-registered until tuition is paid.
Students or parents with questions about payment options should contact their school counselor, who will then work with BRTC on a case-by-case basis.
2. Class costs are as follows:
- 3 credit hour course at high school = $135.00
- 4 credit hour course at high school = $180.00
- 3 credit hour course on BRTC campuses = $324.00
- 4 credit hour course on BRTC campuses = $432.00
- 3 credit hour course taught online = $384.00
- 4 credit hour course taught online = $512.00
3. Pay by check or money order by mailing to:
Black River Technical College
Attn: Beverly Edington
P.O. Box 468
Pocahontas, AR 72455
4. Pay by debit or credit card by phone:
- BRTC Pocahontas Campus–Beverly Edington, 870-248-4033
- BRTC Paragould Campus–Darlene Crawford, 870-239-0969, ext. 5250
5. Pay by cash, check, money order, or debit or credit card in person:
- Pocahontas BRTC Campus–Payment Window, located in the Administration Building.
- Paragould BRTC Campus–Bookstore